With the world changing every day, publishing and updating your website can feel like a daunting task.
Even with a template that takes care of the look and feel of your website, you still need to create the content for your pages that reflects current events and COVID guidelines surrounding your business.
It’s easy once you know where to focus. You can publish your website quickly with just the essential pages you need to get yourself online.
Join us for this presentation led by Jenna Shaffer with Constant Contact, where she’ll show you the best practices on:
- 4 questions your homepage must answer before you hit publish
- The real purpose of your about page and how to create one your visitors want to read
- How to make it easy for visitors to find and contact you
- Tips for using images on these pages
- eCommerce and shopping cart landing pages
- And more...
Don’t miss out on this valuable webinar that will give you tangible takeaways to get your website up and running!